Nothing extraordinary about that except that it was the first one I’ve ever done for public consumption.
I’ve always very self-conscious in front of a camera. In the few trials I’ve done, I’ve noticed that although my head looks down the lens, my eyes certainly don’t.
It wasn’t very good. I made the rookie error of holding my phone in portrait rather than landscape so when it uploaded it plays with me on my side.
The content is excellent though. You can watch it here.
Here’s the thing though.
I’ve been saying for months that the crap piece of content (insert video, writing, presentation as appropriate) you do today is always much better than the perfect piece you don’t do tomorrow.
But I didn’t do it. I waited (procrastinated).
You know what? It wasn’t half as bad as I thought. The reaction was good.
So, that thing you’ve been putting off.
What are you waiting for?
PS: Are you confused by marketing?
Then start with getting your ideal client avatar sorted. It’s the basis of all marketing.
Work with me, and you’ll get:
* Two hours on Skype delving down into their lives in great detail.
* A detailed discussion about the pains they face in their business.
* A fully written up profile and of the person you’d love to work with.
* A portrait of the person you don’t want to work with. That helps you focus even more.
* An outline of content you can use to create adverts and marketing that will actually persuade people to buy because they know you get them.
Get it here.